Thursday 30 July 2015

Using Up The Blues...........

I have been trying to have a tidy-up this week. You know, a good old de-clutter as they say, and, of course, I'm getting nowhere fast!
Every time I find something that could - might just - be given to the charity shop, then I can suddenly find at least a hundred or so reasons why I should keep it....... Even if I know I said that last time I had a clear-out, too.....
Still, three bin bags and two boxes have left the building.....!

On Monday, I sorted through all the odds and ends of wool I'd accumulated, and it was surprising how much there was. 
Of all the colours I found, the blue ones caught my eye, and it began to wonder what to do with them. There wasn't enough for a big project, but just enough to do something with, as I thought they were too pretty to not use.

So, I started this little bit of crochet, intended for a little cushion when it's finished.......
I've only been crocheting - is that how you say it? - for a few months, and find it so relaxing......

I'm using four different shades of blue, and so far, am quite happy with the result!

Much nicer to do than watch television........!

Hope you are all having a good week......

Back soon.......

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty mix of blues for your cushion Lynda...It's great to make something lovely from that leftover yarn, isn't it? I find crochet is perfect for those small projects ...looking forward to seeing your finished cushion! x
    Have a lovely week!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dear Susan, I couldn't bring myself to discard the left-over blues.! It's coming on well now, hope to finish soon.!
      Have a wonderful week!
      Love,
      Lynda.

      Delete