Wednesday 15 July 2015

A Little Bit Of Something Blue.........

What a difference a day makes! Gone are the dull drizzly bits from yesterday, replaced by bright warm sunshine! Doesn't it make you feel so much happier when the sun shines? You don't even mind that the blackbirds have stripped every single cherry off the trees - well, not too much, anyway!

The Hydrangeas have come into flower, and the colours are sheer perfection. How many different shades of blue do you think are in this one?

Has anyone had a 'couldn't resist it' moment? This was mine today! I do love red and white fabric, and so when I saw this - well, the rest,they say, is history!
Now - any ideas as to what I can do with it?!! I'm really looking forward to starting something new!

Hope you all are having a lovely, sunny day, wherever you are.......

Back soon.......












1 comment:

  1. I love Hydrangeas, so pretty. Yes I agree, everything seems better in the sunshine xx

    ReplyDelete