Wednesday 1 July 2015

My Summer Breeze.....

Sweet peas from the garden - it is so hot out there for the plants. The strawberries keep coming thick and fast - this really must be summer!
It  is my lovely daughter's birthday today!  She has always been my Little Summer Breeze - and here she is now in her early thirties! Where did that time go? Forever in my heart, I am so proud of her!
It has been to warm to stitch! Even the Flying Geese are resting today! I will get the quilt done, but this weather is making me lazy!
I'm still very new to blogging - so you will have to bear with me until I get the hang of it all - and - hopefully! - post a lot more photo's of my stitching!
Back soon...........

2 comments:

  1. Ah, beautiful Sweet Peas, they smell so good too. Happy birthday to your daughter xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say... good to see your blog xx

    ReplyDelete