Monday 18 January 2016

A Trifle Of Epic Proportions...........

Hello again, it's been a while, I know.
Christmas and New Year passed so quickly, and it has been an effort to get back to 'normal'.

This is my husband's Trifle Of Epic Proportions.
I make this for him just once a year - for obvious reasons! And he does enjoy it - bit like a child in a sweet shop!

This effort was made from jelly, two different flavoured blancmanges, custard, fruit, whipped cream and topped with chocolate and little silver balls. Oh, and Sherry. Quite a lot of Sherry.
I didn't hear much from him all Christmas afternoon......!

Now, though, back in the straight and narrow, and all the healthily stuff again.

I hope you all had a wonderful time over the holidays?

Now, it's back to the wintery days again, and the challenges of a New Year.

Have a happy week!

Back soon...........


3 comments:

  1. Oh that does sound epic, my husband would absolutely adore it too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that I'm partial to trifle too and don't have it often enough...yours certainly does sound of the epic variety! ;-)
    Hope you have a wonderful 2016 Lynda x
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo Lynda that trifle looks so yummy, I used to have it all the time as a young girl, my Mother made us that quite regularly, in fact it was probably the only thing she could make as she is not the best of cooks! My husband hates it so I never make it but this has made me crave some all over again!

    Thankyou for the comment on my blog, I could not reply to your email as it is set as no reply.

    Best wishes

    Lynn B

    ReplyDelete