Tuesday 18 August 2015

So Many Sweet(?) Dreams.........

It might well read 'Happy Christmas' on this little ornament finish, but I am certainly not feeling the least bit Christmassy!!
I finished this a couple of weekends ago and rather enjoyed stitching it. But, I haven't even had time to think about picking up a needle since......
A week today, our daughter will be married. I am so happy for her and her lovely husband-to-be! I am also very tired!! Even our poor cat, Freddie in the picture above is tired - though what he does all day apart from sleep is anyone's guess.......
The cake(s) are made - but they need to be iced, and trying to find just what I need in shops locally is a nightmare. I'm sure it will be all ok - after all, we love it when a plan comes together, don't we?!!

It's just that I'm dreaming of wedding cake - and icing - and not in a good way.......!

I keep trying to convince myself of the long and lovely stitching afternoons ahead next week, when there won't be a wedding cake in sight.......

We can all dream, can't we?

Have a lovely week (with or without cake.......)

Back soon..............

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Christmas ornament. Hope your daughter has a wonderful wedding day xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Cheryl - lots hope the weather smiles on us that day!

      Delete